Sunday 6 September 2009

The Best You Tuber Ever!

Right guys, yourll have to bare with me. While i get use to writting blogs like this... This is my first Blogs that i have written about somthing as in out there, in others words somthing that isnt about Moi!!!!! (Yes i cant speak French, but i let the funky music do the talking)
I know someone said to me that maybe i should do a video instead of a blog but hey i hate the sound of my own voice so hey it all is....


So today, i was sitting watching Youtube. At a few clips i randomly came across, a few weeks back. Anyway as you do (Well i hope so) I clicked on the Related Videos and all i can say is WOW.....

I have been watching youtube for some time now and there have only been the odd clip that has made me laugh....

But in the last month or so i have fouind so brillent guys/girls on there, who are just funny. And they are funny in there way, and that is what Youtube is missing at times.

But I want to talk about one clip that I have watched just as i was about to trun in for the night. And as you can tell its called The Best You Tuber Ever! by katilette (hope she doesnt mind) Link is below for these who want to view....

All i gotta say about this clip is that, i have played it like 5x and that is while ive been writting this blog. It is only 2min long but my god its funny......

I wish i could come up with a song that quick and sing it and play an instrument at the same time... So go you girl.

Well im off for the night, a short and sweet one for my first one.

There will be (i hope) a blog each night if i can due to my work i might not be able to. If i had an iphone be a total didnt story!!!! (In case the other half is readding.. want an iphone lol)

Well night guys and Ill be writting one 2moz for you all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgBZVOyV5sA&NR=1

No comments:

Post a Comment